I received a cool little e-book (and it’s free!) from Stephanie of SpaceCadet Yarn, an Indie dyer herself!
The very descriptive title of it is: The SpaceCadet’s Collection of Fabulous Hacks & Tips for Knitting and Crochet from Awesome Indie Designers.
She compiled these knitting and crochet tips for her email subscribers. It’s nicely laid out and a quick read.
I’m always looking for good ideas to help me with my knitting and crochet projects. With her e-book, I learned some new things and was reminded of some others I had forgotten. Two of my favorite tips were The Sexy Knitter Sarah Wilson’s Texas Long Tail Cast-On and Fallingblox Designs Alasdair Post-Quinn’s Slip Stitch Bind-Off.
This collection also features several photographs of each designer’s work, a brief bio and clickable links to more information about them at Ravelry or their websites. Designers included in this e-book are:
- Sarah Wilson, The Sexy Knitter
- Mercedes Tarasovich, Knitting Designer
- Alasdair Post-Quinn, Fallingblox Designs
- Melissa Jean Tompkins-Stahl, Knit Designer & Button Maker
- Heather Zoppetti, Knit Designer & Instructor
- Rohn Strong, Crochet & Knit Designer
- Elizabeth Green Musselman, Dark Matter Knits
- Rebecca Velazquez, Crochet and Knit Designer
- Melissa Schoenwether, Knit Designer and Podcaster
- Lee Meredith, Leethal Knits
- Hunter Hammersen, Knit Designer
To get your free copy, just click here to sign up for SpaceCadet Yarns’ fun mailing list (with tips, project ideas, beautiful pattern recommendations and her latest yarns) and you’ll get a return email instantly with the e-book attached!
Thank you, Stephanie, for this helpful e-book!