Do you dislike purl stitches? But don’t want to be bored knitting garter forever and ever?
Do you have handspun, but don’t know what to make out of it?
I have something that may interest you!
Sweet Hearts is knit with one of those beautiful skeins of 350+ yards of fingering weight yarn that you have been holding onto for the perfect project. This is a purl-free shawlette for traveling or between more complex projects when you want a quick knit that isn’t boring. The result is a reversible shawlette with lace hearts along the bottom edges. Sweet Hearts makes a sweet gift for someone you love!
- Gauge is not crucial in this pattern as long as you like the fabric you are getting. Just keep in mind that a big difference in gauge will affect the amount of yarn you’ll use. Adjust your needle size and have more yardage on hand if you’re using a different weight yarn.
- If you dislike purling, this pattern is definitely for you!
- Row-by-row stitch counts are provided in a handy table that you could print out and mark off as you go along, if you like.
- Written instructions and lace chart included.
- This pattern has been faithfully tested for your peace of mind.
Here’s how you can win this pattern!
To get this pattern launch started, I am offering a FREE Sweet Hearts pattern to one lucky winner! You can enter once per day and there are multiple chances. You can get additional chances by commenting here and sharing on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook to help me spread the news about Sweet Hearts! Please also add my Etsy store to your favorites!
If you already purchased the pattern, please participate in the giveaway! If you win, I will refund you! (Psst! Purchasing the pattern gives you five entries in the giveaway!)
All entries will be accepted until 11:59 pm Central time on November 15, 2016 and the winner will be randomly drawn via Rafflecopter the next day. I will announce the winner here in a blog post! Please note that I only ask for your contact info so I can notify you that you’ve won and to send you the Sweet Hearts PDF pattern. I do not collect your info or provide it to third parties—that would not be cool.
This giveaway is currently open to residents of the U.S. and Canada due to the high cost of shipping elsewhere.
Here’s the Rafflecopter giveaway link! Good luck!